“Axis stands out from their competitors in that they actually read insurance policies in great detail, and couple this research with their vast experience to provide a level of service that I have not found elsewhere.”
Peter Ingram, VP Finance & Administration, Ebco Industries Ltd.
The good news is that the expert team at Axis Insurance has a combined experience of over 50 years in insuring wood products related companies.
The manufacturing industry is exceptionally broad and requires a variety of insurance coverage. Examples of manufacturing businesses we support with risk assessment and insurance are:
• Bakeries (includes pasta)
• Bookbinding, Printing, Photo Engraving, Silk Screen Printing, Typesetting
• Candy/ Confectionery/ Chocolate/ Cocoa
• Ceramics/ China/ Porcelain
• Machine Shops including high precision CNC
• Meat Packers
• Tent/ Awning Installation/ Removal/ Repair
These businesses and more should consider the following coverage
• Building and Equipment
• Production Machinery Breakdown
• Business Interruption
• Products Liability
• Umbrella Liability
Contact an Axis Insurance Group broker today to discuss your business and learn about the right insurance solution for your manufacturing business.